Careers at FPS
Come and work for one of the largest and most trusted hydraulic companies in New Zealand.
FPS is an industry leader in a diverse range of hose and fittings, tube, hydraulics and compressed air/pneumatics. Our team specialises in consultation, design, procurement, manufacture, installation, commissioning and servicing of any hydraulic or pneumatic system or component. We pride ourselves on delivering innovative solutions that work for an interesting variety of industries like marine, forestry and agriculture.
View our current job opportunities below, or get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org if you have hydraulic experience and interested in working at FPS.
We are recruiting for a qualified and experienced Mechanical Fitter for our Nelson workshop.
In this full-time role, you will be both hands-on in the workshop and on-site. You will have the opportunity to work across a diverse range of industries that FPS services such as the marine and forestry industries.
The ideal applicant would be:
- NZ Trade qualified in Fitting
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Friendly and work well in a team environment
- Excellent at time management and able to meet deadlines
- Able to work well unsupervised as well as part of the team
- An excellent communicator
- Physically fit
- Able to read design drawings
- Flexible to work extended hours (optional overtime available)
- Interested in learning new things and working across a range of industries
The ideal applicant would have:
- Plenty of engineering experience
- Good work history and references
- A full and current NZ driver’s licence
- An eye for detail and the ability to produce products to the highest quality
- NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Salary package will be based on skills and experience.
For a full job description or further information, please contact Chris on 027 223 3421 or email email@example.com. You can also send your CV to either the above email address or: Fluid Power Solutions Ltd. PO Box 5018, Port Nelson, 7043, New Zealand.
Please be aware, we will contact successful applicants only.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.